Say it Ain't So!
We are sorry your item didn't work out for you....here's your next steps!
*Accessories, Swimwear, Festival and Sale items are final sale*
If you need to EXCHANGE an item for a different size or a different item, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days to start the process. Please title your email "EXCHANGE". Collette will provide a free shipping label and your exchange will be mailed back to you free of charge once we receive the original back. That item needs to be returned as it was shipped to you: undamaged and unworn and still with the original tags on it. Free exchanges are one time only per item.
If you need to RETURN an item, you will have 7 days to start the process once you receive the item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the title "RETURN". The item must be shipped back to us within seven days of our response to you. Collette Clothing does not offer free return shipping labels, that one's on you!
Upon receipt and inspection of the item, a return will be issued in the same form you purchased it as long as it meets the following conditions:
- All returned items will be examined once we receive them
- Item must be undamaged and unworn
- The tags must still be attached to the garment
- Please be aware that any beaded & sequined items are all individually made and they must be treated delicately and with love. We will not accept any faulty sequined or beaded items that have obviously been worn or used by the customer.
- All items are inspected before shipping out to ensure they are undamaged. Should you receive a garment in a damaged state, we must receive an email and picture of the damage within the first 48 hours and a refund will be issued upon our approval and receipt back of the damaged item.